Flush toilets and normal water are given
Azi in istorie
Strawberry Bay Campground is found from the shore of gorgeous Strawberry Reservoir at a level of 7,200 legs. site Visitors flock to Strawberry because of its great fishing, sailing and path possibilities.
This campground that is large a selection of campsites to allow for various types of site site site visitors, including team, family members and solitary campsites. A few web web internet sites, B cycle, have actually complete RV hookups.
Many internet web sites are built with either wind shelters and/or covered picnic shelters, tables, grills and campfire bands. Firewood can be acquired for sale through the host.Р’ there are not any bath facilities only at that campground.
Have to know
The only real electrical hookups available are within the B Loop. All other loops don’t have any hookups open to the general public.
14 stay limit.Р’ day
- Longterm remains are just allowed in designated web web sites. Long haul is at the least 1 month and at the most 142 days.
You will be asked to pay the difference in cash or check when you arrive if you booked this site at a discounted rate and did not use either a Senior or an Access pass to obtain that discount. Just Senior or Access Passes is likely to be reduced only at that location.
Senior and Access Interagency passes usually do not protect costs for hookups, dual or team web sites.
First-come, first-served internet web web sites can be found.Р’
*Reservations may not be designed for use at the pavillion day. Time use is just feasible on an initial come, first provide foundation whenever there are no overnight reservations*
No ATVs or OHVs in campground.
This campground needs a 2 day minimum remain on weekends and a 3 time minimal remain on vacation weekends.
Please recognize that camping is definitely an experience that is outdoor consequently, we usually do not offer refunds or credits for climate or normal conditions.
Click on this link to find out more concerning the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest.
To learn more, please call Heber Ranger District at 435-654-0470, Strawberry Visitor Center at 435-548-2321, or Utah Recreation business at 385-273-1100
To reserve a campsite call Recreation.gov booking line 1-877-444-6777Р’
Please be aware: Utah Recreation business just isn’t accountable for accident or damage to your individual or home caused by the utilization of this center and it is perhaps maybe perhaps not in charge of the increased loss of money or valuables of any sort. An individual of the license assumes complete and complete duty for the conduct and actions of all of the people in the or her celebration.
Many thanks to make a booking at Strawberry Bay Campground! we’d like to hear from you. Just exactly exactly How ended up being your stay (experience)? Our online remark cards assist us to effortlessly communicate your valuable feedback to the management group while paper that is also saving. Please proceed with the website link below to fill out of the questionnaire. You can even scan the QR rule located from the charge board whenever you reach your destination. May very well not realize that there is no need a QR scanner; you need to take an image along with your phone and proceed with the directions. Your phone needs a built in QR scanner. Or even, you can install one from your own software shop.
The campground is placed among rolling sagebrush covered hills close to Strawberry Reservoir. Many campsites provide sweeping views associated with the reservoir and hills that are surrounding. Little pine woods dot the campground but offer really shade that is little.
The Strawberry OHV Trail System provides 75 kilometers of tracks. Hikers and hill bikers take pleasure in the trail that is extensive also.
Strawberry Visitor Center has interpretive shows, a functional fish trap and egg collection place and a nature path.
Strawberry Reservoir provides boating that is excellent sailing and canoeing. Anglers fish for rainbow trout, cutthroat trout and Kokanee salmon. The campground provides beach access that is great.
Strawberry Marina is at 1/4 mile and will be offering a watercraft ramp, power and pontoon ship rentals, slide rentals, fuel and a little store that is general fishing materials.
Other activities that are popular the Strawberry area consist of hiking, cycling and riding.
Changes & Cancellations
Change and Cancellation Policies and Costs
- Camping / Day utilize: A camping no-show consumer is a person who will not get to a campground and doesn’t cancel the booking by check-out time regarding the time following the planned arrival date. Reserved campsites and team facilities that are overnight be held until check-out time regarding the time following your scheduled arrival. Group day-use facilities would be held until check-in time in your planned arrival date.
- If a person will not reach the campground or team facility by check-out time your day after arrival or will not cancel the booking because of the times detailed under “Late Cancellations” above, the consumer can be examined a $20.00 solution cost and forfeit usage charges.
- Clients must request refunds no later on than fourteen days following the planned departure date. Recreation.gov will not give reimbursement demands after 2 weeks of departure.
- Reservation Fee: for many facilities, trips or allows a extra reservation cost is charged. An additional non-refundable reservation fee may apply for some overnight and day-use facilities. The non-refundable booking cost for trips and seats is $1.00. The non-refundable booking cost for licenses differs by location.
- Refunds for Bankcard Purchases: Refunds for charge card re payments will undoubtedly be granted being a credit into the initial charge card.
- Refunds for Check or Cash Purchases: Refunds for Recreation.gov repayments produced by check or money purchase, and money payments at chosen campgrounds may be granted a check refund. a reimbursement shall be prepared within 1 month of receipt and approval. Please Note: Refund requests made during or after departure is only able to be prepared whenever authorized by the center administration staff in relation to regional policy.
- Refunds for Emergency Closures: in the case of a crisis closing, the Recreation.gov group will make an effort to inform users and gives dates that are alternateas appropriate). Should this be extremely hard, reservations will undoubtedly be cancelled and all sorts of charges compensated is supposed to be refunded. Reservation fees 100% free seats are non-refundable in realmailorderbrides.com safe case of an urgent situation closing.
Recreation.gov Billing Information
- Reservation deal will show up on client’s bank card statements as “Recreation.gov 877-444-6777.”
Modifications to Policies and Procedures
- Recreation.gov reserves the proper, when needed, to change booking policies. These policies had been final updated July 2018.